- The Karma of Kerma: Nuclear Wastes and Natural Rights
- Redesigning the World: Ethical Questions about Genetic Engineering
- The Gospel of Chief Seattle: Written For Television?
- The W. Edwards Deming System of Profound Knowledge
- Technological Innovation in a Rural Intentional Community, 1971-1987
- The Climate Crisis: Thinking Globally
- A Pattern Language – Book Review for The Permaculture Activist
- The Oneida Mansion House: When Architectural Design Fosters Community Goals
- Making Trees Pay
- The Curse of the Were-Rabbit as a Post-Apocalyptic Utopia
- John Michael Greer: Closing the Circle
- Has Evolution Trained Our Brains to Gorge on Food and Sex?
- The Exponential Function
A quote :
A nation foundering in a crippled vessel in the horse latitudes of collective purpose on a sea of red ink looks to its captain – who puffs a few platitudes into the tattered sails and retreats belowdecks to pace and stew. This is a society truly lost at sea, where even the friendly dolphins are turning belly-up and the dying seabirds stare accusingly under their cloaks of crude oil.
James Howard Kunstler
List by Graham Strouts | www.zone5.org
BOOKS – SUGGESTED READING
General permaculture and design
Permaculture-A Designers’ Manual, Mollison et al. The Original Designers’ manual, huge in scope, emphases on tropics and drylands.
Introduction to Permaculture, Mollison, Reny Mia Slay. Good summary, accessible form of the Manual.
The Earth Care Manual, Patrick Whitefield. First Designers’ manual written for temperate zones Permaculture Activist- US Quarterly Journal. www.permacultureactivist.net.